Voice Vision is a non-profit organisation, started 11 years ago as a computer training institute for the blind. Today, its activities have expanded, from organising reader writer facilities, to creating a parent support group and so on.
They are looking to hire someone who will assist them in the planning and implementation of their activities.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, counselling and case management skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Good Knowledge of computers
- Preferably a Master’s degree in Social work
- Creating awareness about the organisation and the projects undertaken, using various means one of which could be through the social networking websites.
- Counselling students with various challenges faced in day-to-day life.
- Designing and providing training for the soft skill course with employability goal
- D. Approaching various NGO’s for creating awareness of the organization.
103 Synthofine Estate ‘A’, Off Aarey Road, Goregaon East, Mumbai 400063
Ph: +91 22 40400000/ 28755300
Mobile: +91 9820566010